Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SCAD Master of Architecture Class of 2012

In just about a week from now I will be graduating with my Master of Architecture Degree from the Savannah College of Art and Design. It has been a whirlwind of an adventure the last 5 years and I am very excited to be completing my work and setting out on the real world. Although I would be lying if I did not say I was a little scared as well, but that is to be expected I guess. Nevertheless I am still very proud of the work I was able to accomplish at SCAD and I will always cherish my memories of this place, my professors, and most of all, my fellow students. This photo is the class photo for 2012 - all the students that will be graduating with a Master of Architecture or a Master of Urban Design. As a lasting legacy for the school this photo will be framed at 24 x 36 with signatures from all the students and displayed in Eichberg Hall. It will serve as a reminder of all our hard work and will be very fun to see whenever we visit SCAD in the future. My Thesis professor, Arpad Ronaszegi, took this photo. Follow the link to his photo site.

No comments:

Post a Comment