Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Only In New York


I finally got around to developing the roll of film I shot in New York way back in March (I know, took me long enough right, gosh!). Anyway, I was only able to take a few because my lens started to break while on the trip and I did not want to make it worse, but these two came out pretty well I think. I told my sister, who I was staying with, that I wanted to go to Coney Island and being a good sister she took me there. The first photo is of this really cool old theme park ride that is currently vacant at the moment. It used to be a parachute chair ride that I bet was a lot of fun. The other photo is proof that every time I go to New York I have to take photos on the subway. I think this is one of my better ones so far and it is also proof that only in New York would someone take a subway to get to the beach, i.e. Coney Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment