Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Foods of New York Tours Photo Contest, November

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday my family and I visited my sister in New York. We were there for about a week and one of the things we did was go on another Foods of New York Tour. It was my second tour so far and fourth for both my parents and sister. My first tour was in March of this year and I was lucky enough to win their photo contest and score two free tickets! So, as you can imagine, I was out to win those tickets again, as well as enjoy some good food - that too. After enjoying our tour of Nolita/NoHo with our wonderful guide Anny Finnestad, I went to work editing my photos. I submitted several shots of food, locations, and people and the one they picked (shown here) was taken inside a unique French place called Tartinery. Here we got to taste some French wine and some ratatouille (you know, like that animated movie with the rat who wants to be a chef). We went to many other great places while on the tour and I am eager to attend my next tour with two free tickets in hand! If you like New York and are going there soon you should check out Foods of New York Tours on-line and on facebook! Thanks for reading and as always - Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment