Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Art Show Opening

The show that Kimberly David and I have been working on for the last couple of months is finally up and running. We had the reception tonight and the turn out was much better than expected. The space was very packed at points and everyone liked the work very much. I got to meet some new people and reconnect with some familiar faces who I had not seen for many years. Overall I would count it as a huge success and I am proud to say that the show will be up for several more weeks. Also Kimberly and I have already gotten an invitation to show our work at Episcopal again someday. Thanks to everyone who came out for the opening, I hope you come back to see it again, and those who have not seen it I hope you can make time to drop by. Both Kimberly and I put a lot of hard work into this show and we would love to share it with you. Peace! - (example piece - Urban Theater - Venice, Italy - 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment