Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Art at Marywood

So I finally got to see my artwork hanging up at Marywood Retreat and Conference Center today. These pieces were hung up back in August by my good friend Kimberly David who did a lot of work for the Center over the summer. Her work is actually still hanging up in the halls as well. Marywood is doing a lot of renovation and reformatting right now and one of the things they are trying to promote is featured art, an idea that Kimberly greatly influenced while she was there. I am very happy I was able to be one of the first of what I'm sure will be many artists to grace the walls of Marywood. If you would like to learn more about Marywood follow the link and drop by for a visit if you can. It is located in the Fruit Cove area of St. Johns, Florida. Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment