Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's My Birthday!

For the 24th time in my life it is my birthday! Let the celebration commence! I prepared this little b-day banner a while back in anticipation for my 24th birthday. It is from the book Scott Pilgrim (Gets it Together) Vol. 4. In the story the main character turns 24 and has a very funny scene at his birthday party, so funny in fact that I laughed out loud for a good minute the first time I read it. That scene is recreated here in the banner with some added flair for good measure. Plus, I photoshopped my name in where Scott Pilgrim's name was. I know I have a lot of friends who are also Scott Pilgrim fans so I might be using this poster over again in the near future to help them celebrate their birthdays. Well, I better get going but I will be in touch soon. Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment