Friday, January 18, 2013

Flashback Friday #8 - Savannah Signs

It's Friday - time for another flash back, and since I just recently received my diploma from SCAD lets talk some about Savannah. While in school there I did a lot of urban exploration in the city and surrounding areas and discovered a lot of interesting items. Some of the most priceless ones happened to be funny and unique signs. A lot of odd things jump to mind when looking at these signs. I mean would you like a FREE Home! I know I sure would. I knew the housing market has been pretty bad over the past couple of years but I had no idea they were giving away homes! Where can I get mine? Then, in a city such as Savannah with a lot of old churches it is only a matter of time before you see some very creative weekly worship postings. This one sounds like the tag line for a new Steven Seagal movie - I can hear it now - Steven Seagal in - THE BIBLE! Read It, Believe It, OBEY IT! or, better yet, This Summer Steven Seagal is - THE BIBLE in a film by Quentin Tarantino - He will be Obeyed. And lastly, have you ever wanted a place where you could cash your checks and get an ice cream and/or sub at the same time? Well this is the place for you! Or do they mean ice cream-subs? Hmmmm, that might be even better than an ice cream sandwich! Hahaha, hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane. Shooting a wedding this weekend so be sure to check back for photos of that real soon. Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment