Sunday, January 13, 2013

Graphic Design

Hello readers! Sorry for the long absence - had a very busy Holiday season. I hope you had a great Christmas and a great start to your new year! Happy 2013! I have a lot of exciting things coming this year and I will be sure to share them with you. To start off I have begun to post some of my graphic design projects on my portfolio site. The gallery as it stands now is full of personal work and a few commissioned projects. I will continue to add to it so be sure to add my Behance page to your favorites so you can check back for more. The interesting thing about my style when it comes to graphic design is I am not afraid to use old fashioned methods to reach my end result. Take for example the logo I have presented here that I designed for an Interior Design business. It was drawn by hand and then slightly enhanced using photoshop. Instead of making it entirely in the computer I made sure to keep that handmade feel because that is what the client wanted to communicate to her clients through their brand. I feel it gets the message across quite beautifully. I hope you agree and that you enjoy viewing my other design projects. And, as always - Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment