Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Four Families - Album Release - March 1st

This Saturday my friend's band Four Families will be having their album release show! I have been following them for close to 2 years now and they always put on a great show. I have probably seen them live a dozen times and they have never once disappointed. I once told Robin, the lead singer, that I always leave their shows feeling good and usually still being able to hear! But in all seriousness you should come out to the show this Saturday at Rain Dogs and support the local music scene and who knows, you might have some fun too! If you are not familiar with their music take a look at this music video they just recently released for there song "La Florida" - and check out their facebook page. Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment