Friday, July 15, 2011

Cool Cats


I'm currently taking a class called Color Technique and it is my last class for the photography minor. For the class I'm shooting on color negative film and this is a first for me. The images above are from one of my first rolls I shot for the class and I was lucky enough to run across these two cool cats. Funny thing is, I'm allergic to cats. Some people have told me that they think that's so sad but I'm not really a pet person myself. With that being said most animals still seem to like me and as you can see these cats were willing to pose for me, or as close to posing as a cat can. I think they turned out pretty well and its my first real attempt at animal portraiture. My color correcting could still use a bit of practice but then again it's my first attempt at that too. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment