Thursday, July 14, 2011

The End of an Era

So, I know I have posted an image of this castle before, but I wanted to post this image in celebration of the last Harry Potter movie that comes out tonight at midnight. I can barely think of a time in my childhood when Harry Potter was not a big thing. First the books, then the movies, and now we have a world famous theme park! I grew up reading Harry Potter, along with practically my entire generation. I picked it up when I was eleven and Harry turns that same age in the first book, and as each subsequent book came out I was the same age as Harry each time (or really close to it). When I was going through the pains of adolescence, so was Harry. I know its kinda strange to relate my life so closely to a fictional character but I bet 10,000 Galleons that there are millions of HP fans out there who feel the same way I do. So enjoy the photo, enjoy the end of an era, and live on in the new age, and if you need a refresher going into the last movie watch this trailer I made of all the old trailers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIftV1C14rs

No comments:

Post a Comment