Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Times With Old Friends

December is here and that means that its time to enjoy the holidays with friends and family. Since I am home now enjoying my last long SCAD winter break I've decided that I need to reconnect with some old friends while I have the time. One such friend is Quinn. I have known him for several years and our sisters are the same age and have been best friends for several years. I had tried to see Quinn this summer but we kept missing one another, but I saw that he had a show coming up with the new band he is in and I decided to drop on by. The show was really good and I had a lot of fun. The above photo shows the whole band entitled Robin Rütenberg & Friends (Quinn-bass, Summer-drums, Robin-vocals, guitar, mandolin, tambourine, Naarah-cello, keys). The photo is heavily manipulated since it was shot is such a low light situation but I think it turned out quite nice. Its the first time I have ever done a panorama at a concert. The band just finished recording their first EP and they were able to raise the funds for it on kickstarter.com. I can't wait to hear it when they release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment