Sunday, August 26, 2012

PhotoMuse: Preserving Photography Through Architecture

I finally finished and posted my architectural thesis project entitled PhotoMuse: Preserving Photography Through Architecture! I am very proud of this project and I believe it looks way better in book format, which I have up-loaded to issuu so check it out. I mean its not like I have been working on this project for over a year or anything like that! ha! But, seriously, I would really appreciate it if you took the time to take a look. I know a lot of the material in the beginning is mainly text so if you don't have the time to read the whole thing at least skip to the end and look at the final images of my design. They are worth it for sure. I really hope you like it and if you know anyone with 3 million bucks to burn give me a call because the proposed building for my PhotoMuse project is on the market! Who knows! haha - Keep it REAL! - PhotoMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment