Thursday, October 4, 2012

In the Shop

So for the first time in the past 5 years I am without my trusty digital camera. I dropped it off today at my local camera repair store and should have it back in about a week or so. While in the shop (or camera garage) they will be cleaning the sensor of dust (saving me hours of photoshop work), running camera function tests, and replacing the shutter adjustment toggle switch (which is half-way broken). I'd say after 5 years of constant shooting it has held up pretty well if that is all that's wrong with it. I have also sent off my wide angle lens (see previous post) to get fixed, so in a few weeks I should have everything working again and in tip-top shape. Watch out for more great photos headed your way. In the mean time - keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment