Saturday, May 14, 2011

Magical World

So I traveled home this weekend to Jacksonville Florida to get in some time with my folks as well as attend a college graduation party of a good friend. While at the party I got to talking with someone who I graduated high school with and who I had not seen in a couple of years and he had recently gotten married! (Congrats to him!). For the honeymoon they are going down to Orlando and while there they plan to go to the theme parks, because you kinda have too if you're in Orlando. As many of you know the new Harry Potter theme park opened up as part of Islands of Adventure and I went there over winter break with my family and a long time friend. Even though we were going to the park I still had to carry a camera with me so I took one of my knock-around ones and was able to get some interesting, although lower quality photos. But I think the lower quality gives them a certain character. This one was taken while waiting in line for the Flight of the Hippogriff ride. I timed it just right to capture the car between the supports for the ride, which made the car in focus while the rest of the picture has a slight blur to it. It makes the car look like it is still moving. It's one of my favorite photos from the trip and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment