Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finalist!

I just recently found out that I was selected to be a Finalist in Nikon and Photographer's Forum 32nd Annual College & High School Photography Contest! Not only does this entitle me to a second round of judging where my image could be picked for more honors and prizes, I will also be published in a full-color hard-bound publication that will be distributed to college libraries as well as instructors of photography, art, and graphic design. I am very honored and humbled by this news and I hope that I am able to produce more great work in the future. The sample image, Urban Theater 2010, was the winning image. Original story of contest. Gallery of winning images can be found here, my image is in the college finalists section on page 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment