Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graduate Architecture Thesis Exhibition

Building off my last post about finishing up my 5 year Master of Architecture degree, here is a post about exhibiting some of the work that earned me that degree. Next Friday, June 1st, SCAD will be hosting the Graduate Architecture Thesis Exhibition in Eichberg Hall. It will be in the Main Building, Second Floor, from 11am to 2pm. All the Thesis students will be showing their work from the past year so you won't want to miss it. Each project is unique and shows off the talent, dedication, and passion of each student. Plus there will be food so what more of a reason do you need! Also, I helped design the invitation you see above. The concept behind it was to have each student design an icon that describes their thesis project. Mine is the 4th one in on the bottom row - my aperture logo over red.

No comments:

Post a Comment