Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ELM Studio Transition Animation

Here is another quick post for you. Today was a busy day for me in the studio. Besides just getting one of my photos hung up in the lobby, I also experimented with making a studio before and after transition animation. It went over very well with the architects and they said they would like to use it on their website so my next step is to figure out the best way to incorporate it into their site. Here is the link to the Animation so you can take a look for now. Hopefully soon I will be able to say it made it to their site, which you can also look at Here! Keep it REAL! Also, just to give credit where it is due, I did not take the two photos, I just made the animation. The before photo was taken by an employee of the firm and the after was done by a marketing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment