Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Internship at ELM, Jacksonville

I just recently started an internship at ELM studio in Jacksonville, FL. I have only been there for 2 weeks, but I am very excited to be able to work with them and gain valuable experience within both of my fields. My somewhat official title is 'legacy documentation and design intern,' and what that means is that I am in charge of photographing their past and current projects and help document, file, and organize their marketing / legacy portfolio. I have had a lot of fun there so far and am looking forward to working on more interesting projects. Also, as of today, I officially have a photo hanging up in their studio! It's that one, over there, the one I posted. It's hanging in the lobby of their studio downtown. The photo was taken at RiverTown, St. Johns, FL inside the clubhouse. They did a great job on the interior design and that is what I wanted to capture in this photo. Let me know what you think and remember to keep it REAL! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment