Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SCAD

So I'm currently working on documenting some SCAD buildings and I did this vertical panorama of SCAD's first building, Poetter Hall. Yeah, I don't know how to pronounce it either. It is famous for the twin canons that frame the front door. It is the home to the admissions department as well and the graphic design school. It is also the home to Shop SCAD, a small art store where students, alumni, and faculty can sell stuff they make such as paintings, notebooks, necklaces, earrings, and other small artsy things. I have only been inside the academic part of this building once on a tour in my first year at SCAD. Kind of a shame but thats how it goes at SCAD. Once you are in your major classes you pretty much get land-locked to that building and since my major is not in this building I have no reason to go inside. I'll leave it for the graphic design majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment