Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back to What I Know


This is my last quarter at SCAD and I managed to slip in one last photo class. It will be quite different from most photo classes I have taken before. First of all it is a graduate level course and I am the only non major in the class as well as in the whole of the graduate photo program (kinda makes me unique!). Second it is a seminar class, which means that instead of the professor giving the students assignments it is up to the students to dictate what they want to work on for the duration of the class. I have decided that I want to go back to shooting architectural details like I did over the summer in my color technique class. The two I have provided are from New York and are of The Cooper Union Building and St. John the Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment