Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy One Year Anniversary!

Hey folks! Guess what? It has been one full year since I started this blog! I just wanted to Mark (yes, pun fully intended) the occasion with a quick post and say thank you to those of you who have stuck with me for an entire year. And for those of you just joining us I welcome you to PHOTO REAL - a blog for photos and everyday observations. The door is always open for comments and conversations so please read on and feel free to share stories of your own. I look forward to continuing this blog for years to come and I am glad that I have an outlet to share my art and thoughts. I hope you continue to come back as I will continue to make more compelling and dynamic photographs and provide stories along with them. In the mean time - Keep it REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment