Monday, April 2, 2012

New York Spring Break 2012 - Flying In...


So, as most of you know by now, I went to New York fro my Spring Break this year....well...at least for a few days of my break. This time my whole family was along for the ride and these two images I have for you are from the plane flying into LaGuardia. The last time I was in New York was for my Spring Break last year and one of the more exciting things I did was go to visit the site of the 1964 World's Fair. It was actually the very first thing I ever blogged about (which you can read about here!) and it was one of the last things I did on my last trip so it was almost like picking up where I left off in a sense. But to prevent myself from repeating myself too much I will just leave it at that. Please enjoy these aerial shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment