Sunday, April 29, 2012

SCAD Sidewalk Arts Festival 2012

This past weekend at SCAD was family weekend and as a part of this annual weekend SCAD hosts the Sidewalk Arts Festival in Forsyth Park. I have done it for the past 4 years and it is always a lot of fun. The entire park gets transformed into a venue for art and celebration. Sidewalk squares get reserved for current students, graduate students, alumni, and prospective students to chalk up and turn into unique pieces of art. I was able to get a square in the graduate student section this year next to 3 of my friends and we had a great time drawing and enjoying the nice spring weather. I really hope that next year I will be able to come back and do an alumni square. That would be a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy the photo. My square will be posted in another post so keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment